1. Admission: CYC is open to all who are willing to maintain the camp’s Christian standard. We do not discriminate against any person regardless of race, color, or national origin.
2. Arrival and Departure Time: On the Sunday of your week of camp, you should arrive on the campus between 4:00 & 5:00 pm. The camp ends on Friday morning at 12:00 pm at the PFWB Tabernacle with a celebration. Someone should be present to pick you up at that time.
3. The Camp Area: Once a camper arrives on campus, he/she is not permitted to leave without the Camp Director’s permission. If vehicles are driven to camp, they must be parked in the designated area, locked and not returned to until the end of the camp week.
4. Social Contact: There will be no physical contact between campers of the same and/or opposite sex at any time. Fighting and bullying are not acceptable behaviors at CYC.
5. Visitors: Off campus visitors are discouraged. When a visitor does come on campus, he/she must immediately check in with the Camp Director to receive permission to be on campus. All visitors must obey camp policies and leave after the final nightly canteen break. There is a $5.00 charge for each visitor meal.
6. Meals: Everyone is required to attend all meals. Food is not permitted to be brought on campus by visitors.
7. Dress Code: Campers and staff are expected to wear clothing that will enable the camp to uphold and display Christian standards. Messages on t-shirts must be morally pure; recreation attire must be modest in nature. Tank tops, Bike shorts, and other attire judged by counselors as excessively tight or excessively revealing are not allowed. Evening service attire can be casual wear. Appropriate shorts are allowed.
8. Telephone Calls: CYC phone # 910-891-4236. In the event of an emergency, campers will be allowed (with a staff person present) to use the phone to call home. Parents may call and leave a message with a staff member and we will have the camper return the call at a convenient time.
9. Cell Phones: CYC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged phones.